Reservation Book Cranmore Mountain Lodge
Experience one of the most famous attraction of North Conway, the Conway Scenic Railroad, in the center of North Conway Village and only 5 minutes away from us. The historic Victorian Station has served as a regional landmark since its completion in 1974. The Station and Roundhouse both are on the National Register of Historic Places.
This package includes a unique 55 minute roundtrip train excursion. The Valley Train travels south past some of the area's farmlands, crossing Moat Brook and the Saco and Swift Rivers enroute to Conway, where you can watch the powerful locomotive "run-around" the train in preparation for the return trip.
Before or after the trip, enjoy a meal at one of the Valley Originals' Restaurants with the $30 voucher included !
The package entitles you to coach tickets for the Conway trip, but you can conveniently upgrade once at the train station, to the Bartlett excursion (subject to availability).
The 1 3/4 hour roundtrip Bartlett excursion offers you longer and more relaxing trains ride. You're invited to sit back and enjoy the passing scenery and surrounding mountains, as the "Valley Train" travels northwest through fields and woodlands, crossing the East Branch, Saco, and Ellis Rivers enroute to Bartlett. Upon arrival in Bartlett, you will also have the opportunity to watch the locomotive "run around" for the return trip to North Conway.
- 2 night stay for two in the room of your choice
- Full Country Breakfast cooked-to-order each morning (full gluten free menu available upon request)
- 2 coach tickets for the Conway Valley Train
- A $30 voucher towards a dinner for two at one of the Valley Originals' Restaurants
- A VIP card to go tax-free shopping in the outlet stores of Settlers' Green
- A Dining Pass for additional discount for area restaurants...
TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE, CALL US AT (800) 356-3596
Schedule of the Excursions:
For more information, click here.
Our coach tickets are not redeemable on the following special events:
- May 12, 2013 : Mother's Day Special
- June 16, 2013 : Father's Day Special
- July 12-13-14 and 19-20-21, 2013 : Day out With Thomas Leader of the Track Tour
- September 27 to end of the season 2013
Package Price for two (including taxes):
From June 15 to June 28, 2013 :Room 5, Room 10 : $232.94
Room 1, Room 3, Room 4, Room 11, Room 22 : $285.26
Room 6, Room 9, Room 20, Room 21, Room 23 : $317.96
Room 2, Room 7, Room 8, Room 19 : $331.04
Suite 25 : $361.56Suite 17 : $383.36
From June 29 to September 27, 2012:
Room 5, Room 10 : $232.94 (midweek) - $278.54 (weekend & Holidays)
Room 1, Room 3, Room 4, Room 11, Room 22 : $285.26 (midweek) - $330.86 (weekend & Holidays)
Room 6, Room 9, Room 20, Room 21, Room 23 : $317.96 (midweek) - $363.56 (weekend & Holidays)
Room 2, Room 7, Room 8, Room 19: $331.04 (midweek) - $376.64 (weekend & Holidays)Suite 25 : $361.56 (midweek) - $407.16 (weekend & Holidays)
Suite 17 : $383.36 (midweek) - $428.96 (weekend & Holidays)
- Rates above are double occupancy (for 2 people). If you are more than 2 in a room or want to stay in a two-bedroom suite, please contact us.
- 50% deposit ask at reservation
- Rates include taxes. Rates DO NOT include gratuities!
- Kids tickets (4 to 12) available for $9.00 - Children under 4 can ride for free on laps.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Advanced reservation required (at least one week before)